Click On The Amazon Banner Below Before You Order Anything From Amazon.
Doing this helps to cover our forum server expenses. This does not effect what you order from Amazon at all. To sum things up, Amazon gives us up to 6% in commission. If you have and ad blocker, click this message to be linked to Amazon. It works the same way. ~Thank you for your support of Upstate4x4.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Upstate4x4 Stickers Ordered
04-25-2016, 08:48 PM
Upstate4x4 Stickers Ordered
Sorry for the delay. I ordered 15 more white Upstate4x4.com windshield stickers. It's going to be first come first serve. I should have them within the next day or two. They will be priced at $12 each. If you want them shipped add $3 to the order. I can accept credit cars via paypal.

Again it's first come first serve!

Alvarez Metal Works
Click here to visit me on Youtube
Click here to visit me on Facebook
[Image: forum-sig.png]
Check out Roark Supply @ www.roarksupply.com
For a 10% discount on your entire order use Coupon Code: Metal
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-2016, 07:13 AM
RE: Upstate4x4 Stickers Ordered
(04-25-2016 08:48 PM)AlvarezMetalWorks Wrote:  Sorry for the delay. I ordered 15 more white Upstate4x4.com windshield stickers. It's going to be first come first serve. I should have them within the next day or two. They will be priced at $12 each. If you want them shipped add $3 to the order. I can accept credit cars via paypal.

Again it's first come first serve!

Will need another, we put it on the back of the truck and the paint was so cheap it pulled the paint off when we tried to pull it off. Ha ha ow well window next time I guess. I was trying to avoid the windows, because they like to brake.
Find all posts by this user
07-10-2016, 04:41 PM
I totally forgot to bring them to the event lol. If you guys aren't passed Syracuse you can stop by and grab one.

Alvarez Metal Works
Click here to visit me on Youtube
Click here to visit me on Facebook
[Image: forum-sig.png]
Check out Roark Supply @ www.roarksupply.com
For a 10% discount on your entire order use Coupon Code: Metal
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2016, 06:28 AM
By the time I got your message I was already way past Syracuse. Thanks again for the invite had a great time!!
Find all posts by this user