Click On The Amazon Banner Below Before You Order Anything From Amazon.
Doing this helps to cover our forum server expenses. This does not effect what you order from Amazon at all. To sum things up, Amazon gives us up to 6% in commission. If you have and ad blocker, click this message to be linked to Amazon. It works the same way. ~Thank you for your support of Upstate4x4.com

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Volunteers
03-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Volunteers
[attachment=945]We are looking for people in the local area that might be interested in helping out with trail preparation. We are meeting Saturday to get ready for the 20th. If you can help us please contact me. That is this Saturday the 12th at 10:30am. Contact me so I see how much help I have to get this all done. 607-348-8819
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2016, 05:57 PM
RE: Volunteers
I have to drop off my daughter Saturday for a school function in Bing. I can help after that for a while.
03-10-2016, 06:54 PM
(03-10-2016 05:57 PM)Burban Wrote:  I have to drop off my daughter Saturday for a school function in Bing. I can help after that for a while.

That would be great we are getting there at 10:30. Anytime after is fine we will be there for a while. Take my number and text or call me if you decide to come up. I will let you know what we are doing and if we still need help. Thank you.
05-16-2016, 05:38 PM
We are going more trail prep this weekend.